Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving




Thanksgiving was wonderful! We had a potluck dinner with our colleagues/neighbors/friends. As you can see, we had quite the spread : ) We ended up eating in the gym in our apartment building. The table is our ping pong table covered with the most neutral/Thanksgiving color Michael could find-teal! It's nice to be surrounded by friends and good people especially during the holidays when we're all missing our family : )

At least we got to Skype! We sat at the table with the Gardners-I've been missing the casual dinner conversation, so it was nice to just sit and listen. And of course we caught up with the Phillips!



Keri showing me her "plastic surgery" face hahah

Reese is saying "Hey Aunt T! I love you and miss you sooooo much! You're my favorite aunt!"
Well I'm translating her babbling, but I'm pretty sure that's what she is saying. 
Before Michael and I told Reagan, "Help! We're stuck in the I-pad!"

Brody!! 

The one thing we miss from home that we talk about at least once a week! 


Other than Thanksgiving, everything has been pretty routine here. It's cooled down quite a bit-highs in the low 70s. We've also had a few cloudy and rainy days!

We might be taking a weekend trip to Jordan. The school is sending some new teachers to take care of our visa process.

Thought I would share this video! It made my day last week when I watched it, because it is all the funny things southern women say! It is hilarious!!



I'll write a classroom post next and then hopefully a post about our trip to Jordan (Insh'Allah!)





No comments:

Post a Comment