Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Kuwaiti Fashion

Quick update:

Had a great week! Michael and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary! I took the day off so the kids were kind of wacky the rest of the week. I'm learning that if they're schedule changes in anyway, we have break downs in behavior.

Next weekend will be going on a desert paintball and camping trip. I'm not playing paintball of course, but it should be fun! And in 11 days we'll be flying to Sri Lanka! I can't wait to get back on a beach!!

I've decided that's what I miss most about home (besides family and friends of course!) Right now the leaves are changing and the weather is cooling down in NC. I miss fall! I miss fresh air!! I miss the ocean!!! Michael and I counted the stars the other night from the rooftop...there were 9. But I was promised stars this weekend out in the desert!

We went to the mall today, and I forgot my camera-again!! So I decided to show you some Kuwait fashion, but all of the photos are from the internet.
This is group of Kuwaiti women.
The women show that modesty can still be stylish.
High waist pants, blazer, pumps and a coordinating hijab. 

And some women cover everything bu their eyes. 
In the malls, even if they are covering their face, you can still see their eyes and eye make-up. 

No matter what the women wear, they are dressed up! I love the fancy make-up and accessories!

Here are two Kuwaiti men wearing dishdashas and ghutras. 

This is the inside of Avenues Mall-the largest mall in Kuwait.  




No comments:

Post a Comment