Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ending the first work week!

This past week has been very busy! My workday is 6:45AM to 2:45AM. The bus picks us up from Hawally 5 (our apt. building) at 6:15AM and drops us off at 3:30pm. It's nice to have the transportation provided. Tomorrow is orientation for the parents! Just a few last minute things to do today and then I'll put up classroom pictures! Michael has been a huge help! 

He even sorted through all of the unifix cubes! He's having fun, can't you tell? 
My first weekend after working at school all week was amazing! Thursday we had a pool party and bbq, and Friday we cleaned the apartment, worked out, went to the pool and had a movie night with friends!
Our pool at the apartment.
Here's a few random photos!
Almost everything has an Arabic and English label, either on the front and back or both on the front.
It makes grocery shopping a lot easier! 
This one did not have any English descriptions, just "fabric care."
It's for abayas, so it should take care of black cardigans right?
And yes, I have to wear cardigans in 120 degree heat.

I put up some photos of our apt. when we first arrived, but here is our bedroom now, 
and our rearranged living room.

Again, I should have classroom photos up by Monday. I'm also taking outfit photos this week so you can see how we work with the strict dress code!

No comments:

Post a Comment